2022 Shiawassee County Fair
Livestock Sale Exhibitor Information
For all livestock exhibitors entering market projects at the 2022 Shiawassee County Fair:
The large and small animal sale will once again be a hybrid sale. As in the past two years, we require a photograph of your market project to display in the online auction catalogue and for the sale.
The following guidelines are to be utilized when taking/submitting your project photograph:
1. Must be received by July 14 at 5 p.m. If a project photograph is not received by that date, there will be no photograph in the online sale catalogue. Once the photograph is received, a confirmation response will be sent.
2. Submit photograph in a jpg format to [email protected]
3. Exhibitors must be wearing show apparel as outlined in the Exhibitor Guidebook. Inappropriate apparel will cause the photograph to not be accepted.
4. Utilize solid background to complement your project (i.e. if white animal/project, don't use a white background)
5. Set up your project as if in a show situation. Think about what view will showcase your project the best.
6. Include exhibitor name, club/chapter, tag # (when appropriate).
This is a marketing opportunity for your livestock market project. If you have any questions, please contact Dawn Reha at 989-666-4044 or at [email protected]